Make Your ANR Connection Today... Some areas of this board are only viewable by registered ANRelationships members, Join ANRelationships for free to access all board areas.

To register and have full access to post and reply to post in all areas on this board you must first be a ANRelationships member, when you join Anrelationships.com you automatically become a board member to become a member use this link Free to join Join ANRelationships

If you are already a Anrelationships member and you are not logged into the main ANRelationships site, you will need to login here using your same ANRelationships username and password credentials you used to log into the site, if you are already logged into the ANRelationships site you will automatically be logged into the forum.

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Do not post contact information in the forums, doing so will get you banned from the forum

#1 08-11-2023 02:21:26

EllaB
Novice

Inducing Lactation (Domperidone + pumping)

I have been taking domperidone since March of 2023. By April I was producing droplets on both nipples. But nothing freely flowing yet. I have a partner who I saw quite often up until May. We haven't had a chance to meet up since and so this month he decided to rent the Medela Symphony hospital grade breast pump for me. I've only been using it for about 2 weeks and the stimulation from it is really amazing. I feel that I am producing more drops than I used to and now they're actual drops, not just droplets.

My question is specifically for women who have gone through the same experience of starting with domperidone and then introducing pumping. At what point after pumping did you actually begin to collect milk and not just form droplets?  If you also had the symphony, how long did you use the initiate setting before you moved over to the actual suction or maintenance?

Thank you in advance for any help you can give me and if you're open to having a continuous conversation with regard to this please let me know and reach out to me.

Board footer