Make Your ANR Connection Today... Some areas of this board are only viewable by registered ANRelationships members, Join ANRelationships for free to access all board areas.

To register and have full access to post and reply to post in all areas on this board you must first be a ANRelationships member, when you join Anrelationships.com you automatically become a board member to become a member use this link Free to join Join ANRelationships

If you are already a Anrelationships member and you are not logged into the main ANRelationships site, you will need to login here using your same ANRelationships username and password credentials you used to log into the site, if you are already logged into the ANRelationships site you will automatically be logged into the forum.

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Do not post contact information in the forums, doing so will get you banned from the forum

#1 07-26-2023 10:09:27

1milkmaid2b
Novice

Don't start if you aren't serious

I had the pleasure of beginning the process at 8x a day with a dedicated suckler. The challenge is we were not a dedicated couple. Suzi wanted milk. I wanted to lactate, but I'm straight. Suzi was wonderful, but our schedules were different. She wasn't willing to do my schedule and I was too tired to do hers.

Still 8x daily occurred. Enough to where my breasts grew, my nipples leaked and, when I left to return home, I ached...fiercely. for weeks.

Be very clear. If you start, don't stop. And pick someone you will stay with.

Board footer