Make Your ANR Connection Today... Some areas of this board are only viewable by registered ANRelationships members, Join ANRelationships for free to access all board areas.

To register and have full access to post and reply to post in all areas on this board you must first be a ANRelationships member, when you join Anrelationships.com you automatically become a board member to become a member use this link Free to join Join ANRelationships

If you are already a Anrelationships member and you are not logged into the main ANRelationships site, you will need to login here using your same ANRelationships username and password credentials you used to log into the site, if you are already logged into the ANRelationships site you will automatically be logged into the forum.

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Do not post contact information in the forums, doing so will get you banned from the forum

#1 01-22-2022 05:00:39

Softlips
Novice

Connecting ABR/ANR Fans in Northern California

Hi: I am quite new to ABF but I have experienced it and I love it! There is a mix of pleasure, emotional intimacy, and bonding that is unequalled by conventional sex. It might sound weird but I think ABF has a spiritual dimension that puts partners into a higher level of contact and connection than is otherwise possible. I am eager to meet with females in the greater Sacramento, CA area who enjoy ABF. I also think it would be nice if all the ABF/ANR members in this website who live in NorCal could find each other, become website friends, and message each other based on fit and locality. By NorCal I am referring to the SF Bay Area, Sacramento area, Redding, Stockton, Modesto, Santa Rosa, Sonoma, Napa, etc. I hope to develop a NorCal group if this works out. Please share your thoughts. Softlips

#2 01-22-2023 08:59:52

Griot

Re: Connecting ABR/ANR Fans in Northern California

You could probably post this in the U.S. Forum as well.

Board footer