Make Your ANR Connection Today... Some areas of this board are only viewable by registered ANRelationships members, Join ANRelationships for free to access all board areas.

To register and have full access to post and reply to post in all areas on this board you must first be a ANRelationships member, when you join Anrelationships.com you automatically become a board member to become a member use this link Free to join Join ANRelationships

If you are already a Anrelationships member and you are not logged into the main ANRelationships site, you will need to login here using your same ANRelationships username and password credentials you used to log into the site, if you are already logged into the ANRelationships site you will automatically be logged into the forum.

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Do not post contact information in the forums, doing so will get you banned from the forum

#1 08-03-2022 03:00:52

Love2Lactate
Banned

Texas ANR relationships wanted

Hello, im new to all of this and I see there's not much by way of forums here.  Let's give it a go!

I am in the DFW area and I have had a lactation/breastfeeding fetish for the past 10 years, I have browsed these kinds of places before but never signed up.  So all of this is very new, kinda scary, very exciting!

I dont know what everyone is out there looking for but I do know what I'm looking for.  I'm interested in a companion male or female to nurse on me once or twice a week.  Never at my place and on during certain hours of the day.  I am currently 6 months pregnant and things will be changing in a few months that will not allow me to have this kind of relationship for awhile.  I will say the act of being nursed on is highly erotic for me and I will become extremely aroused, however, I am not looking to act on that arousal.   I need someone who is going to be respectful and make me feel at ease.  Please feel free to respond!  I'm extremely interested

#2 08-15-2022 08:56:53

RomeoTheOracle
Novice

Re: Texas ANR relationships wanted

Hey! I’m in the Austin area, so I may not be too close, but I’m not opposed to meet in the middle or have a commute! Just lemme know!

#3 10-13-2022 01:21:46

DFWDino
Novice

Re: Texas ANR relationships wanted

Hello there, I live in Garland. Where about are you?  I get about being aroused for nursing. I get that way the more comfortable I am with that person. Sometimes I will grid on them.  Not to get off, but it becomes an action when I get comfortable why nursing with them.  Then I at times, I like to play with the tummy and other parts just b/c i love to touch.

Board footer